- Every action has equal and opposite reactions.
- The law of reversal:- before negotiating put yourself in the other person’s position and negotiate from his point of view.
- The law of practice:- practice is the price of mastery. Whatever you practice over and over again becomes a new habit of thought and performance.
- Everything happens for a reason. For every cause there is an effect, and for every effect there is a specific cause or causes. There are no accidents.
- You can have anything you want in life if you can first decide exactly what it is, and then do the same things that others have done to achieve the same result.